Pages

Wednesday, May 30, 2012

☆ Ms June ☆

  It is a honor to be Ms June 2012,  I am so excited to have this  opportunity to represent the month of June.  I am having a blast at CWS everyone has been so kind and helpful, I love doing the fashion shows on Saturday and the styling events threw out the week. I   Graduated from University of Classic with Style, in April 2012 and was valedictorian of my class! I also have been  taking the advance class to get my doctorate Degree in Modeling. I Love to learn and so very happy that there are some awesome trainers like Debbie, Didier, Lisana, Laylah, Nina , Tiffani and  Vicky that are willing  to teach us all these wonderful things that as models we need to know.  To:  Ms Anrol and Mr Steve Thank you both from the bottom of my heart for welcoming me into the CWS Family!!
  June's Birthstones are the Alexandrite, the Moonstone (gemstone), and the pearl. The meaning is health and longevity.
 Its birth flowers are the honeysuckle and the rose.
 The horoscope for June is Gemini (astrology) or Cancer (astrology).
  I am honored to be part of the CWS family. Thank you my  fellow models , My sister Wadian Jonson  and My husband Pmann Sands for all ya'll support. I love each and everyone of you all so much!!
Love
Liberty Lighthouse Sands

No comments:

Post a Comment