Pages

Thursday, June 6, 2013

COC 3rd Challenge









Theme: SECOND LIFE INK. MAKE A TATTOO COME TO LIFE.
For my tattoo, I chose the Japanese word Devotion meaning true and honest heart. I want to show people who I am in sl and rl with this tattoo. Heart, Mind and Spirit. I am also hopelessly devoted to everything I do in my rl and here in sl. Fettered my hands now, Fettered my heart - I give myself, All that I am, My breath and my blood, Teach me - dare me, Touch me - tear me.
!::Wicked Tattoos::i - Devotion Tattoo 
FINESMITH WINTER FEELING BINDI & EARRINGS
FINESMITH- Here comes the sun - fire ring
FINESMITH DESIRE LASH JEWEL
N-core INFINITY XtremeHeel "Sea"
^;^CaTwA^;^ Amylee/MidNight Hair
[MC] Pin Up Make Up Tattoo Layer-Death
Japanese Right Hand Fan..From !Abranimations - Animations

[MANDALA]Milky Nails/GAGA black

No comments:

Post a Comment